Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what fur vest Rachel was wearing this morning during fashionably early?

It looked great on her, but I don't think it was in the show

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what fur vest Rachel was wearing this morning during fashionably early?

Not sure, but I would bet that the vest if Rachel Zoe's.......she does that fuzzy/furry stuff......it looked really cute on Rachel this morning......

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what fur vest Rachel was wearing this morning during fashionably early?

I called customer service. It was not a QVC item - Darn! I bet it was real. Looked like a Joie vest - too pricey for me

Super Contributor

I though she looked a little bit like Sonny and Cher...

Honored Contributor

I thought maybe it was a Nicole Richie vest. She was on a few weeks ago with it.

I really never see anybody wearing fur vests like that. I thought once Rachel left, we wouldn't see anymore fur vests - LOL

Honored Contributor

I think it might be a Rachel Zoe that is now on clearance and only available in gray and black.

A203351????? It used to be available in ivory.

Contributor

I just watched the show and at the beginning Rachael said it is a Rachael Zoe vest but I think LipstickDiva is right about it being sold out in the ivory. It looked great on Racheal.
Regular Contributor

Rachel B said it was Rachel Zoe-- It was one of the first things she said when she came on this a.m. QVC had it on all of last winter on EZ pay several times, I mean a lot. They may not have the ivory but it was deffenatley from R.Z.

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 lemmonee said:

Rachel B said it was Rachel Zoe-- It was one of the first things she said when she came on this a.m. QVC had it on all of last winter on EZ pay several times, I mean a lot. They may not have the ivory but it was deffenatley from R.Z.

They shouldn't let her wear something so obvious that they don't have in stock to sell........that's crazy!!!! Frustrating!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 gazelle77 said:

I though she looked a little bit like Sonny and Cher...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

LOL, I love this!!!