Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the black and brown, ordered up a size. Maria (blonde) was wearing a large and she wears a 14-16. I ordered a med, as I'm a 6-8... I can't stand a tight waistband..hope I ordered the right size. I order a large in Mossimo tights. Thanks for any help!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I think it's cute! I may order just a black one.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/29/2014 bbluvr said:

I think it's cute! I may order just a black one.

I like the longer length!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I'm trying to figure out why the hem in the back is a bit longer. On the patterned skirt, you can see the white underside peeking out when the skirt is looked at from the front.

I might get the black or olive, but I'm not sure about the fabric on the skirt. And I'm wondering why just leggings with any similar skirt wouldn't be the same and an easier alternative.

lol, I guess I'm on the fence. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I want to order two of them but am not sure on the size. The one chart looks like a Large would fit (I am also a size 14) but I think I would be better getting the XL. It doesn't say the wait measurements. Maybe another presentation will tell us more. I hate returning items that will be sold out and I can't get replaced.

Esteemed Contributor

I put them on check pay, still on the fence too! Tights are tricky, some say to size up 2 sizes. I got some darling tights at Target, sized up to large, could even do an XL..as they shrink~

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I just called CS and she said I would take a Large. The sizing chart matched my waist and hips but I didn't know how much the legging part would stretch or shrink. The skirt part will be ok. I hate when I really love items and not sure of the sizing. Maria is more of my body type but I am just a little thinner than her. I am 5'7.

I guess I would order the Large and if they don't fit I guess it wasn't meant to be. If I order a Large and an XLG I will have to return one and lose $6.95 shipping. I will watch another 1 or two presentations and then decide.

This forum helps more than the sizing charts. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Definitely NOT. The prints are cute, but that skirt looks really CHEAP. It is as lifeless as an old dishrag, hanging about in an odd dog-legged way. I also don't care for the flare on it - too much - makes it look juvenile on some of the models and hosts. I'll stick with my leggings and a real knit skirt on top if I decide I want that look.

Super Contributor

I have questions about this type of style if anyone would care to answer because I'm really curious and would like to hear the opinions.

Anyone looking at you would never know this was a "skirted legging". It would just look like you're wearing a mini-skirt over ankle tights.

If you are taller, or heavier, or older than 25, would you be wearing a mini-skirt?

I see on the print skirts, the underneath is white (like the print one on the vendor). If you were wearing any type of skirt, would you wear one that has a white lining that shows when you move?

Why would you wear a skirt connected to tights? What if you wanted to wear the skirt with other options? You don't have an option with this. So I'm really trying to figure out the purpose of this.

Esteemed Contributor

Think I'll pass, skirt looks flimsy and cheap. jmo!

-- Mae West