Contributor

Why QVC, why do you discontinue my favorites so quickly?

Why does QVC think it necessary to discontinue my favorite pants so quickly. They used to carry a jean style in Denim & Co that fit me perfectly, then they discontinued it (luckily I was able to buy about 6 pairs before it was gone), and now I have found a style of DreamJeanne that I like, but it sold out today and I'm afraid it won't come back.

Doesn't QVC know that once we find a pair of pants that fit us, we want to keep coming back for more? For tops, yes, please keep bringing us new and exciting styles, but leave our bottoms alone! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: Why QVC, why do you discontinue my favorites so quickly?

I so agree. When I find pants that fit and are flattering, I won't to reorder often.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they aren't ""favorites"" for enough people to keep them in the inventory?

Esteemed Contributor

They had the How Smooth Boot Cut Jeans, had great reviews, and people were clamoring for them to bring them back with additional colors - almost everything sold out completely. And what did they do? Instead of bringing back the original boot cut jeans, exactly as they were, but adding colors, they "improved" them, brought out a straight leg that didn't fit at all like the originals, and a lot of people were mad. I had a perfect fitting size 10 in the originals, had to size up in the straight leg, and they still don't fit right. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

As the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}