Honored Contributor

I don't really like faux fur (or real fur, for that matter) but I came across this one and I thought it was cute. Smile

/></p> <p>Pendleton</p>

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Faux fur done tastefully!

It's cute, but may be very lightweight, as it would require wearing a heavyweight piece of outerwear under it in order to be practical in cold weather climates. It's probably good quality because in the "you get what you pay for" category... Pendleton is consistent high quality.

Honored Contributor

Love this! Thanks for sharing, lola!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I bought a faux fur vest year before last ... and wore it once. For me, it was too warm to wear indoors at home, and much too bulky to wear under coats.

I donated it to the Salvation Army.

Trusted Contributor

Just this morning I was going through my coats - & having fun trying them on - when I decided to put a faux fur vest - yes, the RZ! - over a silky, lightly quilted jacket from UniQlo . Makes the jacket much warmer, and DH said it looked very good, partially because of the horizontally pieced fur front & back. Otherwise, I didn't know if I'd ever wear it!
Respected Contributor

Don't like it at all-Looks a bit like velvet. Not a fan of faux fur and would never wear real.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many that are truly works of art and wouldn't part with them for anything.