Super Contributor
I just read on another forum that Marc Bouwer is going to be on ShopHQ in a couple of weeks. Yeah!
Super Contributor
Hi. I also see his designs on Rue LaLa. I wondered if you ever check there? They usually have his dresses, tops and jackets. It's fun to browse there.
Super Contributor

When he was here (he was here, wasn't he?), anyway, I bought a sweater with a zip front and it was so nice, I bought another with some of his tops. The sweaters were very nice, and I still have the black one!

Respected Contributor
I am going to have to open an account with them. They have Borghese too and I was sorely tempted by the Waterford yesterday.
Super Contributor

Any idea when he will be on shopHQ?

I always loved that zip sweater, I just did not live in a cold enough climate.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed Marc's QVC collection for being different than most offered by QVC. I really didn't patronize the line as much as I could have, but the items I did buy were all very nice. One of my all-time favorite QVC purchases is Marc's handkerchief hemmed trenchcoat. It doesn't matter where I am, when I have that coat on, I am tapped by a woman asking where I got it.

Valued Contributor
To me, he seems to be a better fit for HSN than at ShopHQ. I wish him luck....so much for those who thought he was too busy or that his price points were too high to work for the Q.
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/27/2014 StuffyBug said: To me, he seems to be a better fit for HSN than at ShopHQ. I wish him luck....so much for those who thought he was too busy or that his price points were too high to work for the Q.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Can you believe some people actually thought that the reason. No one's business managers would let them walk away from the enormous easy money if QVC wanted to retain the business. Only the naive would think it was anything other than not enough profit margin ($$$$$) for QVC's requirements.

Only a handful of the so called couture designers aren't doing a licensed brand somewhere -- even if it isn't on TV. Most designers could not become independently wealthy multi-millionaires selling only a few hundred pieces per year to the 1% rich and famous. Even Madame Chanel, who was extremely successful did not become mega rich until she started the fragrance business. Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors come to mind as examples people may understand of designers, who sell $800 blouses at the couture level, but also have numerous lower priced spin-off clothing lines and accessories, sold at affordable price points (licensed under their name in department stores). It's unimaginable how rich the designers who sell their names into home goods and fragrance, in addition to fashion can become.

Esteemed Contributor

Sad that he left the Q.

Regular Contributor

I have a faux leather zip jacket--- really great can be worn as a blazer -- with jeans and boots -- rocks the office on casual Friday. Sorry to see that he is gone. I noticed a few months back he seemed to have many items on the British QVC.com Best of luck.