Trusted Contributor

Joan's line continues: October 13th with David Dangle and Jill

I'm so relieved her line is going forward. Check out David's blog, along with a beautiful letter from Melissa. Gonna' need more tissues for that show; although Jill is amazing at holding it together. I'm glad it's her for the first show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan's line continues: October 13th with David Dangle and Jill

Great news-will set the DVR. Thx for posting

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Glad about the line... not so much about Jill and David. I'd have hoped they'd have come up with better choices, but then I forget, this is QVC... I won't be watching, but will check out the offerings on-line. And not to put too fine a line on this, but who's to provide the laughter David references in his post? Surely not Jill... Again, I'm glad they're keeping this line alive, for however long they can, but they need to rethink how they program it and who they program it with.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Maybe Kathy Griffin could step in..... Add some ""Joan"" humor and liven up the show? Can not imagine Joan would want a serious sad show. With Dangle and Jill I can not see the show as fun at all.
Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy to hear this. I think they picked the perfect host for this show. Jill is definitely a favorite of mine!!

Honored Contributor

Glad to see this.

I actually like David very much, I follow his Instagram which is a lot of fun. Jill is not one of my favorite hosts but I think she will be good for the first show.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the good news and the link. I'm glad that David will be paired with Jill. Great decision by QVC, and one that I know Joan would have approved of. I enjoy them both!

Respected Contributor

I like David and Jill, like Joan's line, will definitely be watching.