Honored Contributor

Would you like to give/receive this as a gift?

L41386

Braidin Multi-Purpose Clothing Protector Braidin Multi-Purpose Clothing Protector Braidin Multi-Purpose Clothing Protector

Braidin Multi-Purpose Clothing Protector

Respected Contributor

Re: Would you like to give/receive this as a gift?

I guess it could be useful but imho it could be made more attractive in design.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Super Contributor

No way!

Super Contributor

No.
Esteemed Contributor

Ha ha ha!!

Super Contributor

Is it some type of bib? I'm assuming it's waterproof, but what type of material is it made out of. Without knowing more about it, I'd have to say "Definitely NOT!", when asked if I would like to receive this as a gift. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

I can see it being useful for a nursing mother. But otherwise...it looks like an adult bib...and I'm not 'there' yet.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

What the heck is that? I have never seen something like that before.

How stupid.

No I would not want it as a gift! lol

I wouldn't give it either.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Is it some type of bib? I'm assuming it's waterproof, but what type of material is it made out of. Without knowing more about it, I'd have to say "Definitely NOT!", when asked if I would like to receive this as a gift. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Messes have met their match. Originally designed for new moms to protect their clothes from drool and spit-up, the Braidin also comes in handy for everything from shielding your shirt while drying your hair or applying makeup, to serving as a catch-all during a messy dinner. The wrap is made of cotton flannel with no ties or snaps--it just easily drapes over your shoulders to form a pretty and protective barrier.

100% cotton flannel

Made in USA

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 kate2357 said:

I can see it being useful for a nursing mother. But otherwise...it looks like an adult bib...and I'm not 'there' yet.

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

That's what I thought when I saw it, but then I saw the hair dryer picture and I thought maybe someone would like it for hair coloring/deep conditioning?