Super Contributor

Poo Pourri as stocking stuffers?? Now I've heard everythiing!

Ok yes its a great product but to give as a gift? What does that say to others? You stink? Not what I'd want my gift to say.

Honored Contributor

Re: Poo Pourri as stocking stuffers?? Now I've heard everythiing!

It might make a good gift for Winnie The Pooh.

Super Contributor

like i said no fashion but a 1 hour poo pouri special today is revolting qvc shake up the programming fashion rules on qvc not plastic sheep poo pouri or matresses oh and i cant forget LAZY BOY RECLINER A.K.A. ARCHIE BUNKER CHAIR

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 NJ4Jays said:

like i said no fashion but a 1 hour poo pouri special today is revolting qvc shake up the programming fashion rules on qvc not plastic sheep poo pouri or matresses oh and i cant forget LAZY BOY RECLINER A.K.A. ARCHIE BUNKER CHAIR

Archie's chair was not a recliner

Respected Contributor

Sure, how about putting together a nice gift basket with this product & a roll of nice TP, some of those wipes (you know what I mean), oh, & some Prep-H. Every time they use it they'll think of you.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

There is another thread that started a bit ago a poster needs help thinking of a gift ideal for a friend who has ""everything."" Bet this product would work. I was shocked the fist time I heard of it too.

http://www.poopourri.com/

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I think it was the holiday day recently that I saw an announcement of an hour of poo-pouri products being featured. I didn't tune in, but geez, SOMEONE took this idea and really ran with it - all the way to the bank!

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 suzeecat said:

I think it was the holiday day recently that I saw an announcement of an hour of poo-pouri products being featured. I didn't tune in, but geez, SOMEONE took this idea and really ran with it - all the way to the bank!

You sure got that right! Seems to me like the same thing could be accomplished using those scented oils sold at crafts stores, etc.

Respected Contributor

Every time I see this product it makes me laugh. It makes me laugh even more that this is considered a gift item, which makes it cost more. I've seen it at stores in the decorating or gift depts. Talk about successful marketing. Wow, but guess what? It was lost on me, so nice try.

Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 VCamp2748 said:
On 9/23/2014 NJ4Jays said:

Archie's chair was not a recliner

you are correct but who would assimilate that chair with anything other than a retired guy?