Valued Contributor

I've been very vocal on this board about the lame fashion items on QVC; however, I have to change my tune a little. I am really liking Mr. Zunino's designs--very elegant, yet fashion forward. I have to admit that I like some of the G.I.L.I. offerings, as well. Color me surprised! I know a lot of people like Louis, but his fashions just do NOT fit my lifestyle--too corporate for my taste, but they look well made.

Honored Contributor

I caught a bit of his show yesterday. He had some nice things.

Respected Contributor

I have one of his fabric jackets from over a year ago, and it is my favorite QVC jacket - fit, style, so well made, price, everything. Glad he is still here.

Super Contributor

his styles are very trendy and well well done but again nothing really flew out because alot of gals cant wear such form fitting cuts

Frequent Contributor

There's a lot more contemporary designers on QVC now. In addition to GILI, try Seth Aaron or Joe Zee. They all have a little bit more modern/trendy offerings but still accessible for everyone.

Super Contributor

thank the stars for the new designer styles elastic pants are not hip qvc get real

Respected Contributor

I caught sight of his flower jacket last night while channel surfing. It was good to see him.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I recently purchased a top of his and fell in love with it, so I went back for more.

Honored Contributor
I called corporate today about other business, but took the opportunity to praise them for bringing us such great lines like Zunino, Belle Gray, Nicole Richie, Jen Rade. Great to see these lines expanding and getting primetime visibility!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Maybe with the change of CEO personnel, they will be able to continue with these non-house designers.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004