Honored Contributor

for those wondering what cherie christmas has been up to, she recently joined the ONE STOP PLUS/FULL BEAUTY family.

http://blog.onestopplus.com/accueil-mon-cherie/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Interesting!
Honored Contributor

thank you for posting this

Super Contributor

Yes, very interesting! I didn't even know she was a plus size!

Super Contributor

Thank you!

I liked the Maxx line from years ago. Glad she is happy and successful!

Valued Contributor

Yikes..............I noted size 12 is considered a PLUS size.

Esteemed Contributor

Good for Cherie. She definitely has good design style for handbags in my opinion. I just mentioned in another thread about tote bags that I still own one of her old Maxx NY totes.

Honored Contributor

I sitll have and use a couple of my Maxx NY bags. I didn't think Cherie was a plus size either; however, the last couple of times she was on QVC, she was wearing tops that were at least one size too small. She looks very pretty in the pic on that website. Wish her lots of luck with the new venture.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I always liked her on QVC. She seemed like such a nice and down to earth woman.

Glad to read she's doing well.

Frequent Contributor

Is Maxx NY, which she co-owned with her husband, no longer in business or did they sell the company? The One Stop Plus blog said that Cherie had gone from "rags to riches to rags and back to riches again". Hope she does well in her new venture. I still own one of my Maxx NY handbags and I thought they were very well-made.