Super Contributor

Hal Rubenstien leather and ponte cropped jacket tsv on HSN tommorrow

hal rubenstien is the tsv tuesday with a leather and ponte cropped jacket in great co,ors I saw white

gray

navy blue

black

and I believe a burgundy

definitely gray will swll out first its gorgeous

happy shopping fashionista's

Respected Contributor

Re: Hal Rubenstien leather and ponte cropped jacket tsv on HSN tommorrow

where did you see it?? I love him!

Super Contributor

they showed a preview this morning on HSN its really chic

Respected Contributor

Every designer seems to have their version of this look this season!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 suzeecat said:

Every designer seems to have their version of this look this season!

Your statement is exactly why I find spending hours going from store to store in a mall so boring now. Everything looks the same. No doubt it's the stores, designers, and manufacturers sticking to proven winner styles to keep the sales numbers up.

Honored Contributor

Love Hal & his shows--always enjoyable to watch/great info from Hal with styling tips. Not interested in this TS, but will be watching his shows, and looking for some other offers. I like his line and want the leather blazer!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Chi-town girl said: Love Hal & his shows--always enjoyable to watch/great info from Hal with styling tips. Not interested in this TS, but will be watching his shows, and looking for some other offers. I like his line and want the leather blazer!

Hi Chi, I saw his TS this morning..it was cute but I am going to be good now! I bought 2 Vera Bradley bags and the Aluzarra sweatshirt this weekend..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/22/2014 Chi-town girl said: Love Hal & his shows--always enjoyable to watch/great info from Hal with styling tips. Not interested in this TS, but will be watching his shows, and looking for some other offers. I like his line and want the leather blazer!

Hi Chi, I saw his TS this morning..it was cute but I am going to be good now! I bought 2 Vera Bradley bags and the Aluzarra sweatshirt this weekend..lol!

LOL-congrats on your new buys! Instead of delivering my 2nd Target order today, UPS transferred it to the post office. It was supposed to be delivered by Sat. I don't give high cust sats to UPS for repeated missed deliveries and situations like this-delaying my shipment by 3 days. Oh well...HSN is having another huge clearance event next week - jewelry, accessories & fashions, up to 60 percent off mon & tues!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Hi Chi, I saw his TS this morning..it was cute but I am going to be good now! I bought 2 Vera Bradley bags and the Altuzarra sweatshirt this weekend..lol!

LOL-congrats on your new buys! Instead of delivering my 2nd Target order today, UPS transferred it to the post office. It was supposed to be delivered by Sat. I don't give high cust sats to UPS for repeated missed deliveries and situations like this-delaying my shipment by 3 days. Oh well...HSN is having another huge clearance event next week - jewelry, accessories & fashions, up to 60 percent off mon & tues!

I wrote about this on your other post, the UPS and USPS deal is a mess! It only delays things several days..so whats the point?? HSN is having another clearance..??? 60%? Oh...maybe Guiliana will be included!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Hi Chi, I saw his TS this morning..it was cute but I am going to be good now! I bought 2 Vera Bradley bags and the Altuzarra sweatshirt this weekend..lol!

I wrote about this on your other post, the UPS and USPS deal is a mess! It only delays things several days..so whats the point?? HSN is having another clearance..??? 60%? Oh...maybe Guiliana will be included!!!

LOL..a day of order problems with Target and Q--a Joan Rivers bee pin where every order for a specific color was misshipped and several customers even received 2 replacement orders that are still wrong, and now my color is on waitlist. Yes, will be looking for some potential good buys from MarlaWynne, Giulana, Hal, Camuto next week -the hsn clearance sales usually have some really good deals, maybe free shipping too??? I know you are great at scouting good buys, so please post your finds once hsn updates the website with clearance info.