Valued Contributor

Just wanted to give you all a Heads-Up over on HSN--the Today's Special is Liz's famous dream seam dress in a very soft sweater knit--there is an additional cardi, scarf and faux fur collar! I bought everything in every color except the blue! And I bought just one faux fur in the black mink--Natalie looked awesome with it on. I have dozens and dozens of this type of her dress and I ALWAYS get compliments. They also wash beautifully.

Regular Contributor

I got mine in the olive. I love this LL dress. I have a maxi by her too. Very flattering the way it's cut.

Super Contributor

better not read the tsv wrap thread then they arent lange fans

Respected Contributor
On 9/22/2014 NJ4Jays said:

better not read the tsv wrap thread then they arent lange fans

Was the word, matronly, used? Lol

Esteemed Contributor

How many versions of this same dress does Liz want her customers to have? Even her separates are cut like the dress. Enough already.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Trix said:

How many versions of this same dress does Liz want her customers to have? Even her separates are cut like the dress. Enough already.

I was thinking the same thing Trix. I have a couple of tops that I like but Liz should really try some variations on her theme. I'm sure she can come up with something.

Honored Contributor

The style of this dress is flattering from the front but not so much from the back.

When Liz Lange first came to HSN, (a few years ago) I bought 2 tops made out of a chiffon-like material. Every inner seam raveled terribly. The bottom edge was finished with a sewn on self fabric binding. It was not attached properly and pulled off. (then the bottom began raveling)

I had one of her original summer maxi dresses. The center buckle was plastic and broke. Since then it looks like she switched to a metal buckle.

Super Contributor

Can someone advise how her clothes run, size wise? And anyone have experience with this particular fabrication?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

Thanks

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Trix said:

Exactly. I am soooooooo over this dress already. Time to move on to a new design.

I'm also not at all a fan of ""winter"" maxi dresses.