Respected Contributor

I did not look at the ryka but some good savings on CLark.

Super Contributor

Re: Clarks and Ryka on Zulily

I don't like that you cannot return items ... I bought a pair of jellies in my regular size, but they were way too small ... now I am stuck with them ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Trusted Contributor

On 9/21/2014 humpty dumpty said:

I don't like that you cannot return items ... I bought a pair of jellies in my regular size, but they were way too small ... now I am stuck with them ...

Sell 'em on ebay!

I have never ordered from Zulily but have been told by a couple of friends that their shipping takes forever. Don't know if that is a fluke or a regular practice. I did not know that you can't return items???

Super Contributor

Copied from the Zulily homepage: Once you choose something you love, we order in bulk from our vendors. We receive bulk orders and ship your items as quickly as possible. Our shipping plan is a big part of how we ensure low prices every day. (You can't return an item because they don't keep an inventory)
Honored Contributor

Most items take about 2 weeks to arrive; a few get to you very fast. Some never arrive. They have the most wonderfully verbose excuses for non-arrivals. Lots of fancy language that says nothing. It's actually funny but of course, disappointing. They usually give you a credit for that. Overall I've had a lot of fun shopping there and have received some great bargains, mostly shoes and bedding.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment