Super Contributor

Mahvelous fringe shrug monday TSV

lovely shawl/shrug is the todays special value in 8 or so lovely colors about 23$ I believe enjoy ladies

Contributor

Re: Mahvelous fringe shrug monday TSV

I ordered it in the camel from the insert in last months's bill and received it within days. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to put it on, but it is very nice!
Trusted Contributor

At 41 inches long do you think that it would be too long for petites? How does it look?

Super Contributor

if yo like to snuggle up with a warm garmet at home this is perfect

Valued Contributor

On 9/20/2014 dperry said:

At 41 inches long do you think that it would be too long for petites? How does it look?

At just 5' tall I worried about the length as well but it's perfectly fine. Best worn over a coat but that was my plan when I bought it.

Maria

Super Contributor

I ordered the plus size. It's 41/44 inches wide ... look at the picture - it folds over at the neckline.

I'm just a bit taller than average ... I ordered the plus size because I intend to wear it layered over jackets ... when it's not cold enough to wear a coat.

Valued Contributor

It looks like it would be really warm. I may order one for my mom. She's very petite, but she's always cold! I know she would wear this a lot. The fringe makes it look very chic (imo).

Valued Contributor

On 9/20/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

It looks like it would be really warm. I may order one for my mom. She's very petite, but she's always cold! I know she would wear this a lot. The fringe makes it look very chic (imo).

sorry for the duplicate post- it won't let me delete it{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Will some one please share the item number Smiley Happy thank you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

What's the item #? I don't see it as the 9/20 TSV.