Contributor

What do you think of ShopHQ?

I have watched a couple of their fashion shows, and I can see myself watching it again. Prices seem reasonable... but I have not ordered anything yet. (Are they the WalMart of shopping channels?) They give the size measurements on every clothing item... which I think QVC drops the ball on.

Also, shipping and handling - only $2.99!

Super Contributor

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

I prefer to shop at brick & mortar stores. I also do not care for the hosts there. The s&h is more reasonable than the q.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a few OneWorld items from them. Shipping seemed very slow, almost two weeks.

Quality was very good. I will order again.

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased their clothes either. They are previewing these Patricia Nash handbags for Sunday at midnight that look very nice. I just ordered a large wallet.
Super Contributor

I have been for the most part not happy with their fashion. The quality has been cheap and trashy like One World.

Today I ordered an "Oh So Casual" jacket.... we will see how it ends up being quality wise.... it looks cute. Hopefully it will not end up going back like everything else clothes wise I have ordered from them. I do order a lot of beauty, I have ordered TV's and beds from the channel and have loved everything.

With fashion, like QVC fashion, it is just so hard to get a good idea of quality and fit by guessing when you order online. You really do not know until you open the package and put it on yourself about the quality or the fit..

Respected Contributor

I hope the jacket works for you, Gazelle77.
Respected Contributor

I have some One World and Kate and Mallory and I like them. I also have many Patricia Nash Handbags and I hope I can stay away on Monday at 12 AM. I love Patricia Nash. I also use Skinn and of course I have many Jewelry pieces from ShophQ. I find their shipping fast. What I don't like is if you return an item, they don't reimburse you for the original shipping and I have never received a pre-paid return label. I think I shop on ShopHQ more than QVC. ShopHQ has some nice values and sales.
Honored Contributor

Their hosts seem quite likable and Minnesota-nice.

Valued Contributor

I really like ShopHQ, and have been very happy with the items I've ordered and with their customer service. I've ordered skin care, handbags and jewelry, and a mattress set, and am very pleased with everything so far. Can't venture an opinion on the clothing; haven't ordered any yet.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

In the past I've flipped through the channel, but I've never been tempted to order anything. The site is not on my radar.