Super Contributor

I ordered this Oh So Casual Faux vest on ShopHQ

16 - OSO Casuals Faux Leather Detachable Faux Fur Collar Zip Front VestOrdered it in this this cognac color and one also in white. The collar is removable. Most of the reviews were positive other that they suggested to order up a size. I ordered the large instead of my usual Medium. Got 6 value pays, reduced shipping and no sales tax.

Item # 714-216

$43.62

Super Contributor

Re: I ordered this Oh So Casual Faux vest on ShopHQ

I have been unhappy with the quality of Shop HQ's clothing in the past and have stated such. I am going out on a limb here to try this jacket as it does look cute.

Super Contributor

I like it, gazelle. Nice color also!

Esteemed Contributor

Its pretty much sold out now..I like the cognac best too! Its cute and the price is good, hope you like it!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

I ordered the OSO casual faux leather jacket they had as a TTV last week. I ordered a small, but had to exchange for a medium. I got it in dark jade and it really looks good for faux, and the price was great, just about $30.00. I want to order this vest too, thinking of the steel color. I am also mulling over the skinny jeans.

Valued Contributor

Here is the jacket that I ordered when it was the TTV on ShopHQ

Super Contributor

On 9/20/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

I ordered the OSO casual faux leather jacket they had as a TTV last week. I ordered a small, but had to exchange for a medium. I got it in dark jade and it really looks good for faux, and the price was great, just about $30.00. I want to order this vest too, thinking of the steel color. I am also mulling over the skinny jeans.

The one you ordered is cute! I ordered up a size on the one I ordered today because all the reviews said it ran small. I normally would order a medium, so I ordered a large. I just hope it is not too wide in the large.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/20/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

Enabler alert!!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I LOVE this jacket and will order in the wine or the dark jade! Since I wear an XS, I think I'll order a small! Love the quilt detail on the shoulders!! Its not short either!! Great choice, thanks for sharing, I think..lol!

Since reading reviews, they say the material is cheap and the fit is awful..think I'll pass~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West