Honored Contributor

No A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/20- BAH HUMBUG!

Morning, Ladies!

I'm tired of Christmas already. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Anything exciting to report for this week?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Re: No A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/20- BAH HUMBUG!

Smiley Sad awake too early,

I have missed the fashion sense of the ladies that post here, since I got my head handed to me and my thread deleted when I posted a comment on a Liz outfit worn by one of the hosts Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Ah yes- I think I remember seeing that one! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

In the interest of full disclosure, I wear more LCNY than any other brand, but that's probably because I am a schoolmarm. Wink

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 lolakimono said:

Ah yes- I think I remember seeing that one! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

In the interest of full disclosure, I wear more LCNY than any other brand, but that's probably because I am a schoolmarm. Wink

Smiley Happy It was just a bit to many pieces paired together, years ago my favorite early Winter jacket was a baby pink Liz corded jacket.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

LOLA>I am hum-bugging right along with you. I turned on the tv and thought I had forgotten to put up my Christmas tree! Miss our Leah, no matter what she would be wearing today. (I guess her PJ's...at home.)

OXOX> Don't let the mean girls hurt your feelings. We don't listen to them. Opinions are always welcome here on our thread. Plus we laugh a lot.

We have a block party on the next street in the neighborhood this afternoon...was supposed to be last Sat. but got changed for weather. Should be nice today.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 capatosta said:

LOLA>I am hum-bugging right along with you. I turned on the tv and thought I had forgotten to put up my Christmas tree! Miss our Leah, no matter what she would be wearing today. (I guess her PJ's...at home.)

Morning Cap!

How is your DD doing?

Trusted Contributor

LOLA>DD is good. She is joining the friends more, doing more things with her sister (concerts and art classes, etc..) and taking steps to start a new single life. As her sis said to me, "she is getting back to being her old fun self." Its good to see. We didn't realize how controlling her ex was. She will be so much better off. Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

I am retiring as of December 31st!!!

Hi chat friends!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning All - thanks for starting the thread Lola.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

lovestoteach - are you kidding me? Were you planning retirement at the end of the year all this time or did this batch of kids get to you??

Either way, congratulations {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise