Super Contributor

Boots, boots and more boots!

I love looking at and buying boots. What are your favorites? Post some pics!

Super Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boots, boots and more boots!

I Love Comfort Ankle Boots - $34.99 on sale at Sears. I don't need brown or black, wish I could find these in taupe!

Another I Love Comfort Boot at Sears - bought these in brown and black on sale last year,no longer available in brown. These boots are extremely comfortable, man-made materials, and I love them! For me personally, I just don't think it's necessary to spend upwards of $100+ for a good-looking comfortable boot - I don't require real leather!Smile

I Love Comfort Women's Laina Fashion Boot - Brown

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Joselyn33 said:

I love these ---

Honored Contributor

Well, thanks to Campion, I found these boots that I didn't know I needed. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

KittyMomNC-

You might like these (Sayla) from Rocket Dog, for $50.

Honored Contributor

These are mine from Jeffrey Campbell called Motorama made in Spain

I also Devon boots (made in Italy!!!!) from Rag & Bone

and the Harrow (Rag & Bone)

Honored Contributor

I love all of these styled here. The black/white tweed w/red buttons are really jazzy! Some years ago I found navy leather/suede with little gold buttons styled like these. Love them!

My most recent boots that I also did not need are Clark's A257395 in the light brown/cognac color. Don't know what it is about these but these killer!!! I got a better deal on them buying elsewhere ($110 free s/h, no tax!!!). They're on the way too - fastest shipping I've ever had from where? my fav shoebuy.com).

Honored Contributor

Rocket Dog is a great place to buy from, also 6PM. I used to shop at zappos but they've become SO expensive in the last 2 years of so, I don't go there anymore. I'll do price checks sometimes but I end up finding what I'm looking for elsewhere. I'm loving shoebuy right now - always a % off, always free s/h both ways & always no tax. They process returns if you ever have any, very quickly too. And you build up points that turn into yet more money off but I do find that on some purchases they won't allow you to use your points I think this applies on really new stock.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 pink dogwood said:

I love all of these styled here. The black/white tweed w/red buttons are really jazzy!

In person, they're HOT PINK buttons! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.lol}