Respected Contributor

/></p> <p> </p> <p>One of my goals is to add a dress to my wardrobe now and then. I got out of the habit of wearing them, but I want to get back in.</p> <p>Have you seen or bought any dresses for fall? Here's one at Loft that I like.</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Super Contributor

Since I retired, I only wear dresses when necessary, and only black dresses, and only tank or column dresses - which I have lots of. Accessories change the look/occasion.

So - unless I gain or lose a lot of weight ... I have more than enough dresses to least the rest of my life.

Super Contributor

Love dresses and skirt! Especially skirt because you can mix and match. I where boho skirts in summer and winter. I wear them with sandals in the summer and boots in the winter. I also wear lots of maxi skirts! I wear mine with cowboy boots in the winter with a long sleeve t and denim jacket. Pants are over rated!

Honored Contributor

I love dresses. I much prefer dresses to skirts. They are so easy because I don't have to think about what tops to wear. Just throw on a dress and go.

I've not bought any so far for the fall/winter but it's on my radar to do so.

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of dresses during the Summer, with pantihose and boots it becomes a hassle to wear them during the Winter

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Since I retired over ten years ago, I haven't worn a dress, skirt or heels! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Let me also add stockings, panty hose & thigh highs in the mix too. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Yes, leather skirt, leather dress, and ponte scuba dress all GILI.

Respected Contributor

Yes, and spring through early Fall I wear dresses quite often. As the weather gets cold, only dresses if necessary. I totally dislike pantyhose and tights, plus slips due to static cling. Too much trouble.

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm not buying any, but I would consider these as I wear a lot of dresses/skirts.

Land's End

Honored Contributor
On 9/19/2014 lolakimono said:

Well, I'm not buying any, but I would consider these as I wear a lot of dresses/skirts.

Land's End

Love them all but all seem a bit too Summery for me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.