Esteemed Contributor

I got my python T shirts today, long and short sleeved! Love them both, could have sized down but I like knowing I have a little extra room..lol! On a side note, I lost my dog yesterday. He was 14 and lived with my ex. I was the last to be told, my boys knew and I only found out late last night. That just added to my pain, as he was my baby and I missed him terribly! I felt that I let him down, this has really hit me hard today..feel so sad. Sorry, just needed to vent. He was such a sweet and beautiful dog. I know he's in a good place now, and pain free, and that whats important! Thank God I have my little Emmy..if you have any pets, please hold them tight!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
Oh, grace...sorry for your loss. We love love love our fur babies, and have also experienced that loss. Heartbreaking! Glad you have Emmie ;-) Now, we always adopt from rescue groups or in one recent case, we adopted a wee young barely 6 week old feral kitty that one of our neighbors found. He is such a cool cat. That's the best way to heal-rescue & provide for one of millions that need a home--best feeling! I'm glad you like your Altuzarra. Can you exchange for a smaller size? Or perhaps it will shrink a bit after washing and drying. Better to be a bit larger than too tight ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/19/2014 Chi-town girl said: Oh, grace...sorry for your loss. We love love love our fur babies, and have also experienced that loss. Heartbreaking! Glad you have Emmie ;-) Now, we always adopt from rescue groups or in one recent case, we adopted a wee young barely 6 week old feral kitty that one of our neighbors found. He is such a cool cat. That's the best way to heal-rescue & provide for one of millions that need a home--best feeling! I'm glad you like your Altuzarra. Can you exchange for a smaller size? Or perhaps it will shrink a bit after washing and drying. Better to be a bit larger than too tight ;-)

Thanks for your kind words,your kitty sounds precious! Thats wonderful that you adopt rescues! Emmy is a rescue of sorts. Her mommy was afraid she would get trampled by their miniature ponies, so she asked me if I wanted her. I took her sight unseen and her husband cried, he loved Emmy. She is a little doll. I love to hear adoption stories. These animals KNOW they're adopted and love their adoptive parents.. where I live there are many that have rescued their pets, its a wonderful thing!

I washed the shirts and they're fine..can't wait for you to get yours now!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West