Super Contributor

What have you gotten the most wear from this year?

I keep a list of everything clothing-related that I buy each year. Yesterday I was reviewing the list and made notes on my most-worn purchases. In no particular order, they are:

Talbots black/white/pink butterfly print silk tunic blouse with tab sleeves

Talbots white jeans -- both full-length and cropped

Talbots straight leg jeans

Banana Republic black tropical wool Jackson pants (2 pairs)

What would you say you've gotten your money's worth from this year?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What have you gotten the most wear from this year?

Joan Rivers Denim Boyfriend Shirts (weekends - new color "Indigo" - just ordered)

DG2 Superstretch skinny jeans (weekends)

Isaac's 24/7 crop pants with recent TSV ankle pants waiting in the wings.....(work)

Linea cotton/span V-neck tunics (work and weekends)

I have many other things from QVC, but these are definitely the "warriors" that I would restock in a heartbeat.

Respected Contributor

Several rib-knit tank tops in various colors, purchased from a catalog & not a "name" brand.

A red & white seersucker Joan Rivers shirt purchased in the spring. Sometimes I wear it all buttoned up & sometimes open like a jacket with a tank under. Funny thing is, I wasn't sure I liked it when I got it & almost sent it back.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Most recent purchases that I'm suddenly obsessed with are my Sweet Heart Skinny Jeans in several shades from Old Navy -- fit my hard to fit shape perfectly!

This D&C vest in white and dark denim was a favorite all summer.

Honored Contributor

LL Bean nice pima cotton short sleeved v-neck t-shirts and nice Talbots twill crops.

Trusted Contributor

This past spring and summer I've continuous reached for my Linea print 3/4 sleeve tops (closer to elbow sleeve on me; tile print and Pucci-inspired print) and my IML 24/7 stretch full length pants (A-222358; hate ankle pants!) or crop pants (A-223819; older version which look better on me and more like pedal pushers on me). Total comfort with style! I wear XL and am 5'11.
Regular Contributor

Iman's ""slip into slim"" pants.
Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Lanikins said:

Most recent purchases that I'm suddenly obsessed with are my Sweet Heart Skinny Jeans in several shades from Old Navy -- fit my hard to fit shape perfectly!

This D&C vest in white and dark denim was a favorite all summer.

I also got a lot of use out of my white and blue denim vests this summer. So cute over maxi dresses and skirts!

Esteemed Contributor

Jan - April...lots of wear out of Isaac boyfriend sweaters and I think I sold about 6 other ladies on the sweaters. Every time I wore them someone asked where I bought them. Saved the item number as a favorite on my smartphone and said here...this is where you get them. Actually wearing one today because it's a bit cool out today.

May-Sept...white Amanda jeans and white jean jacket (Macy's) got lots of wear. (not at same time). Also from the Q I had two long cotton big shirts that I wore to death w/ a tank and my chinos.

No Image Found

This fall/winter I expect to wear to death my Linea maxi skirts (black, wine) and the Linea long jacket (no not together).

No Image Found

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

black cropped pants