Super Contributor

Shawn & Issac: Laughter is the best medicine!

I would love QVC to put together a montage of all the times Shawn and Issac have laughing attacks. I think it would be so fun. I love it when they totally loose it ---makes me laugh just as hard and I always feel better after a good laugh. They are a hoot. Laughter is the best medicine and it is good to see Shawn have a good laugh as well after what she has been through lately. More Shawn and Issac please.

Super Contributor

Re: Shawn & Issac: Laughter is the best medicine!

I agree, darcy3.

Esteemed Contributor

They're a great combo. If they made that montage, I'm sure I'd watch. . .and laugh. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

It does my heart good to see Shawn really laugh. I can't think of anyone else who deserves some happiness and laughter right now. Plus her and Isaac make me laugh also.

Speaking of laugh attacks. Does anyone remember when Lisa R had the GILI TSV and was presenting with Shawn and a lady called in ordering the Natural Ostrich and Lisa held up the tan colored one and the caller said "no,no the natural one" and Lisa said Oh the Cream Ostrich and the caller said yes, the natural. Shawn was literally laughing so hard she didn't speak the entire call. She had tears in her eyes. It was pretty comical; ie Who's on First type of thing. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed their laughing fits last night too and, like others, I needed a good laugh! I don't always shop Isaac but I always tune in to see what those two are up to!

Frequent Contributor

I love Shawn and Isaac together. They were so funny last night, I was laughing right along with them.
Trusted Contributor

I have ALWAYS believed that laughter IS the best medicine. My sense of humor has kept me going through MANY difficult times in my life.

Honored Contributor

Great idea !!!

Contributor

I just love Shawn and Isaac together, they have great chemistry! I agree they were both funny last night, and had me laughing too!

Esteemed Contributor

Fun idea

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau