Respected Contributor

Check out Old Navy online! 30% off already reduced prices!!

Just bought two jean jackets - 1 black and 1 dark denim, a t-shirt and 2 blouses! Hurry before sizes run out!!! Code is HOORAY.

Going back for more. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hmmmmm.....I just noticed that their homepage is now showing a discount for 20% and the code is DEAL however, the HOORAY code for 30% worked for my 2nd order too. Also, free shipping when over $50.

Respected Contributor

Re: Check out Old Navy online! 30% off already reduced prices!!

I bought...

Respected Contributor

...and this blouse

Honored Contributor

expires today.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I picked up 2 cardigans and 2 sleeveless blouses. Would have picked up more cardigans (love them for work) but the colors I wanted were sold out. I majorly scored during their 40% off Labor Day sale so I can't complain Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 PalmTree11 said: I picked up 2 cardigans and 2 sleeveless blouses. Would have picked up more cardigans (love them for work) but the colors I wanted were sold out. I majorly scored during their 40% off Labor Day sale so I can't complain Smiley Happy

When they advertised that, I was busy buying from the Q but ended up returning most everything as they were ill fitting. Oh well....I'm happy with 30%. Smile

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I got the email the other day, but didn't look at it closely. I need some new t-shirts and a few things for my kids. The sale has been extended through 9/17/14.

Regular Contributor

i bought a total of 3 pairs of their ""pixie"" pants an love them! And they're all on sale now so they're a great deal! Very reasonabl priced pants - reminds me of what I would pay more money for it I shopped at their higher end Gap or BR stores. I found that they stretch out right away so my only advice would be to consider sizing down. In the store the next size down felt too tight but now I know they would have fit perfectly once I actually wore them. Lots of cute colors and patterns too! Check them out!
Valued Contributor

I made the mistake of using the 30% off code on my order of three items, only one of which qualified for the code. I could have used a 20% off code on my entire order, but I didn't realize that until I was done. Beware!