Super Contributor

Where Did My Serena Williams TS Thread Go?

Seriously, what am I missing here? I see the Iman thread is still up and active? Can someone clue me in? TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where Did My Serena Williams TS Thread Go?

Some of us have decided today that we have no earthly idea what is going on with a lot of things. I saw your thread and started to reply, but got sidetracked. There was nothing wrong with it when I last saw it, unless we're no longer allowed to post about another channel, and they just haven't found the Iman one yet. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Just wow. With all the total and complete cr&p I see daily on this forum, they freak about a sweater post. Alright.

Occasional Contributor

Glad I saw it before it disappeared. I bought 3!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know what happened to yours but someone else started one earlier this morning, I typed out a long reply and it was gone.

I started another one directed to the poster. Don't know if it's here or not.

I ordered 1 and am contemplating another.

I hope today isn't an indication of the new moderation!

Regular Contributor

Glad to see this thread - I was surprised no one here was mentioning this SW TS sweater. I love it - seems to flatter every body type. I bought multiples....trying not to buy every single color while they have the bonus buy price. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Do you ladies think it will wash well and not be hot to wear? I don't have anything that's an exact match for this fabric, so I have my fingers crossed that it's as nice as I hope.

Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Krissie22 said:

Glad to see this thread - I was surprised no one here was mentioning this SW TS sweater. I love it - seems to flatter every body type. I bought multiples....trying not to buy every single color while they have the bonus buy price. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Do you ladies think it will wash well and not be hot to wear? I don't have anything that's an exact match for this fabric, so I have my fingers crossed that it's as nice as I hope.

No one answered my question about the magazine subscription. Is the price part of a year subscription? I like the top, but I don't any part of it if I have to take a magazine subscription.

Honored Contributor

i had responded earlier that i usually have good luck with serenas items. this time though i am passing, mainly because of the neckline. i would have preferred that with a scoop neck, v neck, or cowl neck.

i sure hope they are not going to be deleting hsn related posts now......or any other retailer for that matter!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 songbird said:

No one answered my question about the magazine subscription. Is the price part of a year subscription? I like the top, but I don't any part of it if I have to take a magazine subscription.

the price includes the magazine subscription. if you dont want the subscription then send a copy of your invoice and the rebate form to receive a check back in the mail. the rebate form can be found in your box usually OR you can print it out now from the item page. there is a pink box as you scroll down the page which gives you the form and instructions. the refund will be $8 and usually takes about 6-8 weeks. i generally find it easier to print it out beforehand just in case the card is not included in the order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

On 9/16/2014 songbird said:

I don't want the magazine either, hoping there is a way to cancel it.