Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn looks so good this morning!

I think Carolyn Gracie is one of the best, if not THE best host that QVC has. She looks great this morning in her black pants and Dennis Basso's BLUE motorcycle jacket. That outfit makes her look so slim!

People comment a lot about her not wearing her correct size, but I believe her when she says she wears a Large - after all, you read all the time that TV puts on 20 pounds. And some styles are, of course, more flattering than others.

But she looks GOOD today! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn looks so good this morning!

I think she looks very nice today, too!Smile Carolyn is one of my favorite hosts.

There aren't too many of them left that I enjoy watching.

Honored Contributor

She does look very nice in that jacket. It's a great color for her.

Valued Contributor

I love Carolyn's new hair cut, it is very flattering and fresh on her. I agree she looks fantastic today.
Esteemed Contributor

She has changed now into a Denim & Co top in the same color blue, and still looks just as good!

Esteemed Contributor

I love her honesty... she is not embarrassed to show front to back on anything she has on...despite she is not a tall ...thin...super-model ....though I am bigger then her I can judge better on how clothes will look on me....

She does look great today....her new haircut suits her perfectly....love the glasses, too....

Super Contributor

I have to be honest... that blue top only emphasizes her girth... not flattering.

Super Contributor

I like Carolyn. I think she looks great!

Valued Contributor

the jacket looks great on her - the color is perfect for her and it fits her so well.

Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 gazelle77 said:

I have to be honest... that blue top only emphasizes her girth... not flattering.

Thank you as always for being "honest". Do you ever compliment someone? Why open this post and then be negative? Oh, I know - because everyone is entitled to his/her opinion - which is just an excuse for rudeness.