Honored Contributor

Do you wear leggens? With what? High Low tops?

Some of the "new styles" can be mixed with classics. Some don't work, and still some hurt our eyes (the pics of Walmart)!

What do you do?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear leggens? With what? High Low tops?

No.......I'd look like a toothpick with broad shoulders. And I do mean broad......my wingspan is 6 inches wider than my hips...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Haven't tried wearing them to work.....probably a more casual look....but I'm planning to wear them with tunics. Same length. No high-low's....
Honored Contributor

I do wear leggings with long tops or shirts. Wear them at home all the time and sometimes out during the weekend.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I think that leggings are not for larger women. I lost weight but, at my age (retired) do not feel comfortable in leggings, jeggings, etc. Sadly, many "slim" pants are really just leggings. And I see men wear slim pants well (e.g. Rick) but ultra tight pants, fitting like leggings is absurd. It shows "cash and prizes", too. Seeing some men on QVC (e.g. Seth Aaron) wearing skin tight pants is not "attractive". (Where's the ballet?) MY opinion, that I have a right to have.

Respected Contributor

I wear them with long tops and boots when I am wearing them out. When I am home, I wear them with anything.
Trusted Contributor

I wear leggings with longer tops.

I always pair them with tall boots or ballet flats.

It's a very cute look!

Honored Contributor

Don't wear leggings at all. Oh I have a couple of pairs, but I don't care for them. I wear expensive skinny jeans or jeggings. The skinnier, the better. I wear long tops, some tunics, for the jeggings. Wear regular tops with the jeans. Leggings are kind of boring. Lot's of ankle boots and tall boots.

Respected Contributor

I have one pair of leggings that I wear occasionally, more often my skinny jeans with boots and long tops. I'm not really into the high low look (and most tops are too short in the front to begin with). I likely scare folks with my fashion too. lol

Super Contributor

I live in leggings and wear them only with long tops...if a top is a little shorter, I'll wear a SkinnyTee under it to elongate the top. As far as shoes, I wear sandals, sneakers, wedges or boots with my leggings...it depends on the season. I grew up in the 80's, so leggings are no stranger to me lol...I was delighted when they came back into style lol!!!