Frequent Contributor

Shawn---Are You Kidding Me?!

You just said to Marc Fisher.......I'm not a moccasin/loafer kind of girl, but I would definitely wear these. Really? You're not? Except when you're selling IM's moccasins and say you have a jillion pair of them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn---Are You Kidding Me?!

That's the way it goes with sales. Surely you don't really believe everything show hosts say??
Valued Contributor

Well, as Isaac said, Shawn is always "not "something" kind of girl" Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

And a big old HAHAHAHA!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/15/2014 VCamp2748 said: That's the way it goes with sales. Surely you don't really believe everything show hosts say??

Exactly.

It's the same as when they say they only use a certain skin care line. Until they're selling a different skin care line, and then suddenly that's the one they're loyal to and have been for years!

Or when they try to boost sales for a product by saying that silver is in this season and gold is out (or whatever - this is just an example). And an hour later they're on to another vendor and suddenly they're just over-the-moon in love with gold.

They do it with everything. It's not peeks into their personalities or their likes and dislikes. It's sales talk, nothing more. All to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Kiss

Honored Contributor

And Jane is a real girly-girl, and I doubt she wears those clodhopper shoes in real life

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Angelfire said:

You just said to Marc Fisher.......I'm not a moccasin/loafer kind of girl, but I would definitely wear these. Really? You're not? Except when you're selling IM's moccasins and say you have a jillion pair of them!

I thought the same and turned it off..ugh! She was laying it on thick with Marc! I like Shawn, but it really is a turn off when they do this, I think all of them do.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I didn't hear it. She says she LOVES moccasins when she's selling the IM TSV's! Puhhhhleeeze.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

These hosts are not fooling anyone, especially not the vendors. No one knows the score,more than Issac.
Super Contributor

Oh no! Are you saying our friends are lying to us?????