Regular Contributor
I can't watch it tonight! Between Courtney and the models and the purchase one for me, I can't take it!
Super Contributor

And we needed to know this?

Contributor

There is just too much silly-ness going on tonight and I usually enjoy PM Style.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/15/2014 PKB said:

And we needed to know this?

Another snippy remark. Maybe just because she wanted to vent!!

Esteemed Contributor

It makes me smile to see everyone enjoying themselves.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'm watching it for the first time in my life!!

Just turned it on 30 mins. into the show.

Susan Graver and Lisa. Nothing is 'off' or over the top. I'm pleasantly surprised. Although, I don't think I'll watch more than 5 mins. as this kind of stuff doesn't hold my attention.

Super Contributor
I channel surfed and stopped on the Q, saw Courtney on the sofa with Nicole, Courtney was in the middle of a giggle fest - instant channel change!
Regular Contributor
The G.I.L.I. Boots she said will debut soon must not be very comfortable. Just tuned in to hear her ask for a stool cause her feet hurt
Respected Contributor

I don't EVER watch PMS (haven't in yrs)- I did tune in tonight only because I wanted to see NR's new items...OMG, I will NEVER watch again! I honestly don't understand how anyone could sit & watch this. I felt like I was watching and listening to a bunch of 3rd graders. I was embarrassed for them! Courtney was giggling and acting like a valley girl & Lisa....Well...does she even believe what she says? The show is a train wreck.

Trusted Contributor
Isn't it ironic that we all have different takes on giddiness? I need to hear people laughing at clean, harmless things. I laughed myself later when Shawn and Isaac were bantering . It's Rick and Jill I turn off. Courtney's wedding stuff is wearing on my last nerve but she's delightful in my humble opinion. Being able to laugh when the joke is on you is a pleasant characteristic. Didn't think LR could take it. I have a slightly improved opinion of her after tonight. Being able to carry on after the horrible bashing she's taken is admirable.