Occasional Contributor

I Love Nick Chavez. How About You?

CoolHe has such stage presence and is a pleasure to watch. I love his products as well and spent over $100.00 today on them. Yikes!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Love Nick Chavez. How About You?

I thought he left QVC; I remember him from way back when he was on QVC frequently. I haven't seen one of his shows in years. Did he leave and come back?

Super Contributor

Good Products ! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.....

and if we were to vote for the best looking vendor Im sure he would get at least 5 stars !!!!

Respected Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I've never tried any of his products, but I've caught him presenting a few times and he is very entertaining. I've actually been considering purchasing his flocker for volume. I have really long hair and it's difficult for me to find products that will give me volume and lift at the root. I have two left hands when it comes to styling, so a round brush and blow dryer is out of the question.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to get flocked by him.

Super Contributor

Not especially. Years ago I bought his products and didn't like them.

Respected Contributor

I have always found his presentations very entertaining and enjoyable even though I have never purchased his products. I only saw a few minutes of the show today but his passion is as evident as ever. And he is very handsome.

One issue with his presentations is that he doesn't use many models with curly hair or women of color. Because I am both, I've not gotten a good sense if his products would work for me.

Super Contributor

Sorry, no. I dislike the way he manhandles the models. If he ever did that to me, I'd sock him one.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the soft flocker and one of the thickening sprays. Love them both.

Yes, Mr. Chavez is a delight to watch. Those models need to hold their breath when he starts spraying though, LOL.