Occasional Contributor

Seth Aaron Faux Leather Pants

Is there any way that Seth AAron can be talked into bringing back the Faux Leather Pants A253695 he brought for his debut Project Runway Show on QVC last fall. I ordered them and had to return for a different size, but the size I needed was sold out.I have ordered his newest Faux Leather Leggins. I love the faux leather. I hope he will be able to be talked into bringing the pants back. Leggins are ok, but pants can be worn for work,etc. I hope I am not the only person that would like to have these pants brought back.

Regular Contributor

Re: Seth Aaron Faux Leather Pants

A253695 --These are fabulous faux pants, there are still a few left in stock but you must look them up by item number -if you simply search under his name, or faux leather they don't show up.... there are XL 1X and 2X left and the price is great too... $26 plus s/h-- they are at a "Limited Quanity" price. There was a pair or two in the AS IS but they may be gone by now. Anyway they are great pants, they feel great and look even better. If you purchased his polka dot dress with the faux leather detail, it is the same leather, so soft and you can move in them too. If they have a down fall it would be in the waist band. It is a little skimpy but I don't intend to tuck-- so no biggie. I am planning to wear mine with my G by Julianna faux leather drap front cardi, and moto jacket when it comes in. Has anyone purchased his new leggings??? I want to try the Navy.

If these are your size pants-- grab them.