Esteemed Contributor

Altuzzara black faux fur jacket

Don't know how I missed it..its gone on Targets website. It was $69..now selling for $149 on Ebay! There are 10 pages now, boy that was quick! Thanks again Chi for suggesting ordering online! Our T shirt is $49 now! Alot of things are selling out, wish I'd gotten the jacket!{#emotions_dlg.mellow} The python bow blouse too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Altuzzara black faux fur jacket

I managed to find a black jacket at one of the stores!

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

On 9/14/2014 graceandmercy said:

I managed to find a black jacket at one of the stores!

Oh, good -- glad you found the jacket. I'm going back tomorrow. I decided I want to go up a size in the black pencil skirt, so just hoping there might be one left. If not, at least I'm happy with what I purchased.

Did you try on the python t-shirt while you were at the store? I ordered it online last night and also tried it on today. It fits me perfectly. It's lightweight and will be great under jackets and cardigans.

Hope you're happy with your purchases!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 vaccinia said:

<em>I managed to find a black jacket at one of the stores!</em>

Oh, good -- glad you found the jacket. I'm going back tomorrow. I decided I want to go up a size in the black pencil skirt, so just hoping there might be one left. If not, at least I'm happy with what I purchased.

Did you try on the python t-shirt while you were at the store? I ordered it online last night and also tried it on today. It fits me perfectly. It's lightweight and will be great under jackets and cardigans.

Thank you for your kind comments! You might call Target in the morning, they open at 8, they are holding my jacket for me as I have to work tomorrow. They'll hold it for 24 hours! That way, you will know there's a skirt waiting for you! I haven't tried on the shirt, is it true to size?? I ordered a med, though I wear a small, I'm hoping it will fit, also ordered the long sleeved T as well. I hope you'll post when you get your items, mine's already in the shipping process, so I'm sure yours is too!Smile

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind comments! You might call Target in the morning, they open at 8, they are holding my jacket for me as I have to work tomorrow. They'll hold it for 24 hours! That way, you will know there's a skirt waiting for you! I haven't tried on the shirt, is it true to size?? I ordered a med, though I wear a small, I'm hoping it will fit, also ordered the long sleeved T as well. I hope you'll post when you get your items, mine's already in the shipping process, so I'm sure yours is too!Smile

grace-that jacket was a big hit at the launch party along with the black pencil skirt. That's great you found one-post tomorrow and let us know. I called a couple stores to see if I could find the black jacquard trench coat, nada. So...I placed another online order for the trench coat and the black swiss dot blouse with bow. vaccinia-check Target online for your skirt-I checked recently, and it was available again after being sold out earlier. I will post when I receive my shipments-already received email that both orders have shipped. Good luck with your purchases! I almost forgot the Isomers TTV in 40 minutes. Nothing that I plan to buy-just watching for a skin care science class, lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Chi-town girl said:

grace-that jacket was a big hit at the launch party along with the black pencil skirt. That's great you found one-post tomorrow and let us know. I called a couple stores to see if I could find the black jacquard trench coat, nada. So...I placed another online order for the trench coat and the black swiss dot blouse with bow. vaccinia-check Target online for your skirt-I checked recently, and it was available again after being sold out earlier. I will post when I receive my shipments-already received email that both orders have shipped. Good luck with your purchases! I almost forgot the Isomers TTV in 40 minutes. Nothing that I plan to buy-just watching for a skin care science class, lol.

Have you seen the jacket Chi?? Do you like it??..still not sure...Glad you're getting your trench and the blouse! Might stop ar Target today, its on the way home..lol! Would REALLY like the white blouse with the bow..its addicting isn't it??? My long sleeved T shipped, the other tee..not yet~

-- Mae West