Honored Contributor

Lots of Leopard All Over the Place

I went to the mall this afternoon for the first time in several weeks and noticed all the leopard print lovelies. Talbots had everything -- from belts to handbags, heels to flats and jewelry that picked up the look color-wise, not print-wise.

Other stores had their stock, too. It is the one animal print that does trap me but only in its original tan, brown, black combo.

Leopard print flats and black pants always look so smart to my eye.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of Leopard All Over the Place

love leopard and all animal prints.....so glad they are now a classic and here to stay!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

I like my leopard tops and enjoy the look of them up with one of my black leather skirts or pants. Here is one old photo.

Valued Contributor

I saw plenty of those back in Europe this summer. Not my style, though. Smiley Happy and I'm a huge cat lover Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

Very nice, SylishLady. You would have gone wild at Talbots. I could not believe the amount of leopard print items they had.

Super Contributor

Chicos has a lot too. It looks like it will be big for fall again.

animal prints never go ""out"" of style. They just get recycled.

I love my animal print items.

Respected Contributor

This is another look I've worn. The style of the top may get dated, but the print will probably last. The colors match up with one of my beige leather skirts here.

photo worchids52613_zpsb54256e6.jpg

Valued Contributor

I saw a lot in Ireland last winter and thought it would be big here this year.
Respected Contributor

Animal print differs greatly depending on the retailer. I ONLY like subtle animal otherwise I find it very cheap and gaudy looking. I will carry an animal print bag or wear a scarf (depending on manufacturer-tasteful and classic print)- It has never gone out of style although many styles may be trendy now. Some women look stylish and others sleazy-Depends on the item!