Esteemed Contributor

Some of the Target items are showing up, expensive though! If you can, order from Target online..I have no idea how busy they are now. I ordered at 4 am, so glad I did!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Altuzarra items on Ebay!

Yep, this happens with all of the Target designer collaborations. Keep an eye out at your store for returns starting later this week. I bought 2 of the same skirts in different sizes since I wasn't sure about fit. Any of my returns will go to my local store. When you get your order, post your review here.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I ordered at 9AM with no problems...they still had a great selection.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered right when the collection came online sometime after 3 a.m., then went to the store this morning to check out some of the pieces in person.

I ended up getting the dark blue floral print blouse (have to take this to the tailor to see how much it will be to shorten the sleeves) and the black jacquard pencil skirt. I also tried on the python T that I had ordered online and it is perfect.

Some really nice items.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 vaccinia said:

I ordered right when the collection came online sometime after 3 a.m., then went to the store this morning to check out some of the pieces in person.

I ended up getting the dark blue floral print blouse (have to take this to the tailor to see how much it will be to shorten the sleeves) and the black jacquard pencil skirt. I also tried on the python T that I had ordered online and it is perfect.

Some really nice items.

I'm debating purchasing the black jacquard skirt-it looks amazing. What do you think about the slit? Can it be stitched up? I think the python pencil skirt and the jacquard skirt are the same design, true? Even the embroidered crane items look like good quality, esp for the price.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Some really nice items.

I'm debating purchasing the black jacquard skirt-it looks amazing. What do you think about the slit? Can it be stitched up? I think the python pencil skirt and the jacquard skirt are the same design, true? Even the embroidered crane items look like good quality, esp for the price.

Not sure if you can sew up the slit or not -- I'm not much of a seamstress. I decided to get it because, since I'm so short, the slit doesn't come as high on me as I had expected. I think with very opaque black tights and tall boots it will be okay for work, as long as the rest of the outfit is conservative (we don't have a dress code where I work, anyway). The python print skirt is exactly the same and I almost bought that one, too!

A lot seems to still be available on the Target site. I'm surprised what with all the hype.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Some really nice items.

Not sure if you can sew up the slit or not -- I'm not much of a seamstress. I decided to get it because, since I'm so short, the slit doesn't come as high on me as I had expected. I think with very opaque black tights and tall boots it will be okay for work, as long as the rest of the outfit is conservative (we don't have a dress code where I work, anyway). The python print skirt is exactly the same and I almost bought that one, too!

A lot seems to still be available on the Target site. I'm surprised what with all the hype.

The black skirt is sold out. I'm also planning to wear the python skirt with tights. It doesn't seem to me that they did much advance promo's like they did with Missoni. I think there are more sellouts than it appears or the website is wonky. When I select the black skirt, a page popped up saying it was not available and then showed 5 other skirts as recommendation. The tshirt page uploads but I can't add anything to my cart. Would think that shirt is sold out.