Contributor
Why do the hosts/vendors have to rename all the colors of items? Just say the name and moveon please.
Esteemed Contributor
I don't understand what you're referencing.....often they describe colors, which is useful for potential buyers.....
Honored Contributor

Sometimes the colors assigned by the Q don't exactly represent the true color of an item. I think that the hosts sometime compare the Q color to a color that the item closely resembles to help the customer understand what he or she is getting.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Some of the color names that the Q uses are not helpful.

Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Bird mama said:

Sometimes the colors assigned by the Q don't exactly represent the true color of an item. I think that the hosts sometime compare the Q color to a color that the item closely resembles to help the customer understand what he or she is getting.

I think so too Bird Mama.Most of the hosts try to help out w describing & comparing colors (:

Super Contributor

There so many various shades/hues of each color - I think you can to be creative in naming them. I like when they name a color ink or eclipse or midnight rather than dark blue. Cider or luggage rather than tan.

I'm able to manage my color coordinating just fine the way things are.