Super Contributor

Building wardrobes ... QVC style

SG frequently talks about building wardrobes ... I rarely wear only one vendor, I prefer an eclectic look. I only buy things within a specific color palette so I can mix and match. I just changed my closets and haven't totally reorganized yet.

Getting dressed today ... pulling stuff together to wear. It's cooler than expected and rain forecast - and I'll be in air conditioning for several hours.

As I was taking things out (and to the window to double check for clashing colors) and getting dressed, I realized I'm displaying several QVC vendors ... and all the colors and styles go together in the way that suits my personal style.

Aerosoles shoes in tan (recent purchase)

WWC - straight leg dark gray pants (about a year or two ago)

SG short sleeve high snug turtleneck from several years ago - creamy color with foiled finish

LOGO - cardigan (TSV from a couple of weeks ago) in cider

Erwin Pearl sterling earrings from years and years ago at QVC ... Epiphany/diamonique ring and sterling thumbprint ring also from years and year ago.

Black Travelon bag (recent purchase)

and last, but not least to pull all the different colors together ... a fringed/ruffled scarf I bought on my last trip to Rome ... shades of gray, tan, cream with narrow stripes of bright blue and black woven through the center, and watch that I bought on my last trip to Las Vegas.

Respected Contributor

Re: Building wardrobes ... QVC style

You do a great job managing your wardrobe, and I imagine you always look very nice. You are quite well organized! I believe most everyone here shops in a variety of places for clothing and accessories, some QVC and lots of other non-QVC brands as well.