Super Contributor

Everything is really awful! How do they stay in business?

Esteemed Contributor

Their email server hiccuped last night and they sent me approx 50 of the same email promoting their fashion!

Super Contributor

The models they use are also so bad... and the sets... terrible too. They need to spend some money on upgrades.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

LOL! I just looked at their email from today & thought the same thing! I can't believe anyone would buy it- a burlap bag over your head might have more style. I few weeks ago they sent me a survey asking how they could improve. I told them to have something besides watches, crystal & lamps as their daily values. Don't think they took my advice as they've had all 3 recently. Did anyone see the dreadful peacock lamp a couple weeks ago? I couldn't imagine anyone actually buying it....
Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Tribefan said:
On 9/13/2014 gazelle77 said:

LOL! I just looked at their email from today & thought the same thing! I can't believe anyone would buy it- a burlap bag over your head might have more style. I few weeks ago they sent me a survey asking how they could improve. I told them to have something besides watches, crystal & lamps as their daily values. Don't think they took my advice as they've had all 3 recently. Did anyone see the dreadful peacock lamp a couple weeks ago? I couldn't imagine anyone actually buying it....

The only time I shop is for Skinn and Isomers. Otherwise NO.

Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 ibb38 said:

Their email server hiccuped last night and they sent me approx 50 of the same email promoting their fashion!

Me too. Weird.
Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of their moissanite earrings and they were outright awful. Set in white gold, cloudy really horrible looking, I ended up having to pay not only shipping and handling but to send them back and insure them cost me another near ten bucks. So I was out twenty dollars just to "see" them in my home. They were a really ugly pair of earrings. Last time I will ever buy anything from that channel.

I did buy a sweater from them once. Cheap, cheap, cheap looking.

Occasional Contributor

I agree-I only watch for the Waterford because that is what I collect. The fashion is cheap looking and the models are awful. I understand they have a new CEO who was with HSN and QVC before. Maybe he will get things corrected.

Honored Contributor

Some people must be buying it, they keep having 24 hour fashion events.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never bought anything from them - it just never looks that good. I flipped channels last night just to see what was on, and they had a very loose top (and by loose, they said the extra small bust was 49"!), with a huge zipper all the way down the back. The model had on a dark purple, the zipper was silver and there was a big black edging all the way down on both sides of it. On top of that, you could see how "bunched up" the fabric was all the way down on both sides of the zipper.

As a sewer, I know what it's like to get the fabric stretched too tight on a seam or when sewing in a zipper, and it looks bunched up and bad. I haven't seen much of anything on there that I would buy, and agree about the models.

If anyone bought that top, I hope you enjoy it...and hope I didn't offend anyone!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}