Respected Contributor

Graphics are worse than ever

On the L.R. show tonight I can barely see the graphics across the bottom of the screen, even with my glasses on. The Item number, the price even the phone number are so light in color and small it is ridiculous.

What is going on?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Re: Graphics are worse than ever

I don't like the small graphics either

Honored Contributor

The words are in black on my screen. The layout could be better. Lisa's name is giant and the other words pale in comparison.
Esteemed Contributor

I can't read those graphics when they run along the bottom....who's idea was that....

Super Contributor

I see what you're saying, but I think if the print was any bigger then the banner would cover half the screen. The banner already covers a third of my TV screen, even with the small print.

Super Contributor

It's so you order blindly and don't see the ridiculously overpriced items that are in this GILI line. I mean GILI is not a designer label. Or is it Q just charging these prices because they're being touted by their top sales person? don't get it. GILI is an in house brand. These items could have a Denim & Company label on them then. It's all Q's stuff...they're the designer.
Super Contributor

Maybe they think people will order willy nilly w/out ever looking at the graphics lol

Super Contributor

I'm not sure why the colors are different on my TV, but all the print I see is either black, red, or dark gray. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} The print is small, but dark enough to read.