Valued Contributor

Great Job Gabrielle and Isaac

Just finished watching a very enjoyable show with Gabrielle and Isaac. I haven't had much opportunity to see this host but found her a refreshing change from so many others---pleasant voice, intelligent comments, prepared and focused on the product, no shrieking, baby talk or self absorption. I had the impression that Isaac enjoyed her as well. Well done.

Valued Contributor

Re: Great Job Gabrielle and Isaac

Great post! I like Isaac and it's fun to watch him with Shawn but Gabrielle is one of my favorite hosts. I think she's mostly on late night tho.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 never gives up said:

Just finished watching a very enjoyable show with Gabrielle and Isaac. I haven't had much opportunity to see this host but found her a refreshing change from so many others---pleasant voice, intelligent comments, prepared and focused on the product, no shrieking, baby talk or self absorption. I had the impression that Isaac enjoyed her as well. Well done.

It was a pleasant show. Isaac is a professional & is comfortable with most of the hosts (except Jacque).

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know why Shawn wasn't on with Isaac this Friday afternoon? Has seen been on this show since she returned? Just curious. I have watched Shawn off and on since she returned but usually not home on Fridays, just wondering if Shawn is still going to doing the relatively new Friday show with Isaac? If anyone knows please inform us, I hope it's not going to be another show that she was originally part of and than gone, like the Saturday show with David. Boy I loved Shawn on that show, she has a great chemistry with David Venable, and in my opinion, the show and chemistry is just not the same with Kerstin, although I do like Kersten's shows that are solo.

Super Contributor

Gabrielle is a great host, very professional and easy to listen to. She and Isaac held my interest through the entire show.
Honored Contributor

She did ok.

Respected Contributor

Never been a fan of Gabrielle (I'm sure that she is a lovely person)- She always seems disinterested and removed from what she is presenting; not enthusiastic. I much prefer Shawn and Isaac together.

Frequent Contributor

Shawn was on last Friday's Isaac show. The show opened with her & Isaac mentioning Joan Rivers, and Isaac grabbed Shawn's hand and essentially said 'I know you don't want to talk about it but I have to say how happy I am that you're back' and the crew applauded. It actually was a really nice moment.

I figured she had a meeting today & that's why she couldn't host until 2pm today. The hosts are always talking about meetings. Who knows.

Super Contributor

Shawn is cute and funny. Gabrielle is boring in my opinion.