Honored Contributor

I ordered these from H%SN yesterday---anyone try these? Colleen made them sound great. And they looked pretty great too.

Honored Contributor
I LOVE Serena's leggings! Yes, highly recommended. The fabric and fit are fantastic, and a great buy at 30 with free s&h. Like that she offered some great colors-bought the olive/green and the taupe since I have a lifetime supply of black leggings, lol. Nice enough to wear to the office on casual Friday's with a long jacket and equestrian boots.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am a big fan of Yummie Tummie leggings, do they compare? The YT are awesome.

Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 LisaB said:

Hey LisaB-I can't comment on a comparison since I don't have the Yummie leggings, but if I recall, isn't there a big price difference? 50-60 for Yummie?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/12/2014 LisaB said:

Hey LisaB-I can't comment on a comparison since I don't have the Yummie leggings, but if I recall, isn't there a big price difference? 50-60 for Yummie?

Yes big difference in price. I luckily bought the Yummie when it wast the TSV and got 3 sets. I love Serena's tops and have two of the same maxi dresses of hers. The material is to die for! So soft!

How are you doing on this rainy day? I am in Northfield right now and it is Gray and raining.

Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 LisaB said:
On 9/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/12/2014 LisaB said:

Yes big difference in price. I luckily bought the Yummie when it wast the TSV and got 3 sets. I love Serena's tops and have two of the same maxi dresses of hers. The material is to die for! So soft!

How are you doing on this rainy day? I am in Northfield right now and it is Gray and raining.

Yes, feels like fall is on the near horizon! Love the months of sept & oct. Serena has another TS next week. Wonder what it will be...

Contributor

I don't have this particular pair of Serena's leggings but I have three other styles and I'm very pleased with them. The fabric is always of a nice quality and stylish plenty of length.