Honored Contributor

IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

8 Fall Colors: Charcoal, Cognac, Crimson Red, Deep Teal, Indigo, Jet Black, Sunset Orange, Violet Purple. Here is the coordinating new jacket which is offered in the same colors. The model is wearing the new pants in Crimson Red. The pants also come with a matching belt. No pricing info yet, but will be offered with free s&h. The spring TS jeans were priced at 39.

IMAN Global Chic Stretch Denim LUXE Moto Jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Sept 12th: Slip into Slim Stretch Denim Pants Fall Colors!!!

I LOVED the spring version!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 terrier3 said:

I LOVED the spring version!!!!

Me too-love these pants! I wish she had a dark green, but the gray is nice and I also like the crimson red. What colors do you like/planning to buy?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I was wondering what her TS would be. Sounds like another winner!

Super Contributor

Love the jacket. Will tune in
Super Contributor

I loved the spring version...own 2 pairs.....seriously considering the charcoal!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been interested in these pants. Are they skin tight? Do they still look good after washing?

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 erica g said:

I loved the spring version...own 2 pairs.....seriously considering the charcoal!!

Hope they keep pricing for the pants at 39-no increase because of the belt. But, free s&h and I think they said 3 flex pays. The jacket is 50 with 2 flex pays.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Ms X said:

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been interested in these pants. Are they skin tight? Do they still look good after washing?

They are not skin tight like legging, and hold up well after multiple washings-no fading or stretching out. Plus, she offers 3 lengths-petite, average and tall as well as plus sizes.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/11/2014 Ms X said:

They are not skin tight like legging, and hold up well after multiple washings-no fading or stretching out. Plus, she offers 3 lengths-petite, average and tall as well as plus sizes.

MUCH better than DG2 if you are curvy and have a smaller waist.