Honored Contributor

LRS Season Finale-Sept 12th: The Looks!

The new Milano Ponte knit dress is coming home to me in black! And, I must add that Ralph Lauren inspired herringbone equestrian jacket to my buy list-see the Graduate Look. What is on your buy list????

Clipped from Lisa's Blog:

I can't believe that this Friday night is the season finale of The Lisa Robertson Show. This season was over in a blink! We have so many gorgeous things for you it is going to be a 2-hour show, from 9pm ET to 11pm ET.

There is a dress that I am particularly excited about. It is our signature Milano Ponte. (This is kind of a cross between a scuba feel and knit.) The dress has zipper detail and is a really timeless, flattering design.

We have a luxury, herringbone, equestrian-influence jacket that looks so "Ralph-you-know-who," you'll love it. There is a zipper skirt that is one of the hottest looks of the season; an "Après chic" sweater that looks like you just came off the slopes; a new fragrance from Fresh; a new concept from Eve Lom; some Croco Jai John Hardy pieces; and the G.I.L.I.(TM) bag you've all been asking about. Wow! I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Smiley Happy

Here are the "Looks" for this week and I'll see you Friday night at 9pm ET. Don't be late, you know things go fast!!!!

Glitz & Glamour

Knit Niche

Motor City

The Graduate

The Icon

Zip It

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LRS Season Finale-Sept 12th: The Looks!

I really do love the new satchel and the tweed jacket is lovely too. Should be a fast paced show with plenty of sold out signs!

What are you buying?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

From Lisa's Facebook page. Another look at the new handbag and some JAI John Hardy Croco pieces: a new Croco Cuff (http://qvc.co/JAI_SkinnyCrocoCuff) and Croco Ring (http://qvc.co/JAI_CrocoRing). Both pieces are a choice of 3 different gemstones and they're both on EZpay

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 gardensla said:

I really do love the new satchel and the tweed jacket is lovely too. Should be a fast paced show with plenty of sold out signs!

What are you buying?

Yes, looks like a busy show! I'm getting the shoulder zipper ponte dress in black, and the herringbone jacket. The new satchel is soooo tempting, but I bought 2 Roma II's-the snakeskin and blush and they are coordinating really well with my Fall/Winter wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

Photo: For those of you who love a bag with organization, the GILI Triple Compartment Madison bag is coming up this Friday in the season finale of the Lisa Robertson show! Love it! :)

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing this!

I really love that jacket! Not sure how I will be able to order...will be in the car all day tomorrow traveling for my sister's wedding. The rehearsal dinner is tomorrow night as well as DH's birthday! Don't have a 'smart' phone!

What is wrong w/ these people! Why can't they plan these events on better days! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 RespectLife said:

Thanks for sharing this!

I really love that jacket! Not sure how I will be able to order...will be in the car all day tomorrow traveling for my sister's wedding. The rehearsal dinner is tomorrow night as well as DH's birthday! Don't have a 'smart' phone!

What is wrong w/ these people! Why can't they plan these events on better days! LOL

I wish they would move this program to Thurs nights. If you are not driving, call CS a few minutes before show time to see if you can order via phone. Have fun at your events & safe travels!

Contributor

I may have to get the zipper dress in gray, and the two-tone Motor City look jacket. I just ordered the Bronze version of the famous Status Design Toggle Bracelet in rose - J317246. Have admired the original in 14kt gold for a while. Looking forward to the show Friday night!

Honored Contributor

Clipped from Lisa's Facebook-The herringbone jacket is up for order-Charcoal & Chocolate colors!

I call this look, "Has Anyone Seen my Horse?"! This GILI equestrian inspired Herringbone Jacket, (http://qvc.co/HerringboneJacket) and Bronze version of the famous Status Design Toggle Bracelet, (http://qvc.co/GILI_BronzoBracelet), look like money, and are "on the money"! They are both on 4 EZpays, and come in a choice of colors. Hello Fall with the Status Looks!!!!
Feel free to shop early, I'll see you tomorrow night, an hour early at 9p E

Photo: I call this look,

Honored Contributor

I like the show on Fridays but then the days of me having big plans on Friday nights are slim to none... These days, I relish being able to come home and relax. Chances are, if I'm going to be out and about it's after I've had a day to recover from the week!

Short season.... very short season... too short, I'd say. And once it's over, unless something drastic changes in Q-ville, there isn't a whole lot to look forward to, surely not the Christmas programming...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...