Honored Contributor

Huggable Hangars-Yea or Nay?

I need some new hangars for myself and husband. I have seen these presented a thousand times...Good buy or no? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Huggable Hangars-Yea or Nay?

DEFINITE Yes!!!! I just bought a new set when she had her today's special over the weekend. These are the only hangers I use.

Edited to say: I bought a new set over the weekend even though right now I don't need any! LOL

Super Contributor

I use it every day, though not the HUGGABLE brand. I got mine at Costco, look the same, feel the same, have the same effect .... 35 for $9.95 or on sale for $7.95.

Super Contributor

I buy some just like those at Walgreens. They are available lots of places. Why not buy a small bunch at the local store and see if you like them.

ETA: I've only had one break - black hanger laying on my black bedspread. I didn't see it and sat down ... on the hanger ... SNAP!

Respected Contributor

They're fabulous. I would highly recommend them!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Love my huggable hangers!

Honored Contributor

I love the originals, dislike any of the copies, bought some copy cat ones on QVC and they break very quickly

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies! I think I will give them a try since they are on sale at HSN right now with free shipping!

Respected Contributor

I love these hangers, and they run deals on them all the time. I've purchased some knock offs as suggested here, but they aren't the same. I've had several break.

Respected Contributor

I have several sets, in fact, I probably have too many & will have to give some out to family members. I think they're great & have also received some very useful accessories when I've purchased the TS deals. I often use them to air dry wet laundry & it's true that the colors do not bleed onto my clothes. I recently got a set of black to use just for my black clothes. I got tired of not being able to tell my black clothes from my navy clothes, & hit on the idea a few months ago while watching an on-air presentation. I've seen some posters here have their closets all color-coded & coordinated, but I'm not that fanatic about it{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}