Respected Contributor

the most unflattering sweaters i've ever seen. colors are pretty, but everyone looks like a ball of wool. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} omg.

Honored Contributor

I can appreciate the work that goes into them, but, not for me. Would make me look more bulkier, probably have to hand wash in Woolite, etc. Loose string I'd be afraid the whole thing would come unraveled. Look hot too. I'm in Tx. won't need that kind of warmth till Jan.

Contributor

I actually like them. Just not the price. But I definitely could see myself wrapping up in it.

Valued Contributor

I disagree. I think they are beautiful, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree. Those sweaters don't even look nice on the models! What's more, the models, and hosts don't seem to enjoy having them on.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't want to wear one today either and I bet that Q studio is hotter than Hades under those lights almost anytime of year! But, we live in PA and winters get cold!

I love a lot of these sweaters and really want item A259709, the Aran Craft Merino Wool Double Breasted Sweater Coat. I've never had an Irish sweater but I ordered one last March. It was huge and I returned it. I notice the measurements of this one are much smaller than the measurements of the TSV in March. I'm still thinking about trying this one.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 KJPA said:

I wouldn't want to wear one today either and I bet that Q studio is hotter than Hades under those lights almost anytime of year! But, we live in PA and winters get cold!

I love a lot of these sweaters and really want item A259709, the Aran Craft Merino Wool Double Breasted Sweater Coat. I've never had an Irish sweater but I ordered one last March. It was huge and I returned it. I notice the measurements of this one are much smaller than the measurements of the TSV in March. I'm still thinking about trying this one.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Actually, there are frequent comments about how COLD it is in the studio! Smile Sandra mentioned that she was happy to put on an Irish sweater for her Clarks show because it was so cold.

Esteemed Contributor

TV studios have hot lights, but to protect the equipment the temperature is often cool. As for the Irish sweaters they are beautiful. Those sweaters are meant to be worn big and loose, and in my opinion the QVC hosts and models wear them too fitted and it ruins the look. To each his own, but when I wear my Aran sweater I always feel a level of "I was born with it" sophistication and don't have to try too hard to look fabulous. Another thing is the sweaters are good old pure wool and not some microfiber polyester rayon blended with a wee bit o' wool.

Super Contributor
I love them! I have several and like not only how they look but also how warm they are. I understand that they may not suit everyone's taste, but the same can be said for any fashion item.
Super Contributor
Functional, but not too chic. I own one. I wear it with jeans, can only be worn casually.