Esteemed Contributor

Do you wear winter white pants?

I am always on the fence about this. I have some winter sweaters that would look great with winter white bottoms, but I'm just not sure I will get enough wear out of them. I had a wool gabardine pair years ago that I did like.
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear winter white pants?

Funny that this topic does appear around this time of year. It was even on one of the morning TV shows yesterday. My answer is yes. I even have a couple pairs of winter(off)white leather pants that I will be wearing soon.

Honored Contributor

I haven't worn winter white pants or actually a winter white anything in well over 20 years. I love the look but winter white is dressy and my life is so casual now. Years ago, when I dressed up for work, I always had a pair of winter white wool slacks in my wardrobe. I wore them with camel colored pumps and jewel tone tops. I also had a winter white wool wrap coat that looked fabulous with the pants. I would indeed like a pair of pants like that but I doubt that I would wear them often enough to justify the cost.

Super Contributor

When I lived in SF Bay Area ... yes. But not since I moved back to NYC. It's just not practical here. They would get ruined quickly ...

I did have a great winter white parka ... but got splashed by taxis and buses so often, I gave up light colored winter wear forever.

Valued Contributor

I would have, if I were a size 8 or less ;-)

Trusted Contributor

I never found a pair I really liked, but I love Isaac's 24/7 pants and am thinking of getting the winter white (even though some reviewers are saying they have more yellow than a true winter white).

I think winter white is gorgeous and wouldn't hesitate.

Esteemed Contributor

Not practical if you live where winter is real.
Honored Contributor

I do, but only for indoor activities. (and they do spend a lot of time at the cleaners)

Super Contributor

I love winter white pants for indoor events.

Honored Contributor

I might this year! I won't need to worry about things like slush in Florida.

And I'm hoping I won't feel the need to wear only dark colors in smaller sizes like I did in larger sized ones. Time will tell...