Respected Contributor

I was expecting an Irish special value today. But instead--this truly hideous jacket! The whole shoulder area looks as though it's sprinkled with massive dandruff.

Super Contributor

I've never seen massive dandruff. Do many people suffer from that?

Frequent Contributor

I received an email preview of it on Saturday. Loved it, thought it would go great with my Dream Jeannes and other items I wear, I ordered two, plum and black.

Honored Contributor

It is okay, but I'm not ordering. Nice selection of colors.

Honored Contributor

I love it, but I just don't need another jean jacket. Very cute!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the embellishments, either....I wonder how long before they start falling off...

Honored Contributor

I usually wash anything that has embellishments inside out on a gentle cycle. I've never had a problem with the embellishments coming off. However, if any did, they always include a little baggie with a couple of extras.

Respected Contributor

Sorry - too much bling.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually like the style and fabric of the jacket..long and comfy, but I do not like that much bling!! A bit of bling would have been okay, maybe just the pocket or just the shoulder. But this amount is way too much for me. I don't remember the Quacker clothing from years past with all the bling. Those garments did have embroidery and some rhinestones, I still own many. But I don't remember seeing this much stuff on QF clothing!!

Super Contributor
I realize that this jacket isn't for everybody but I love it. I'm a sparkely girl loll. I ordered two sets, black and green and can't wait to get them