Super Contributor

I am thinking of ordering the Susan Graver leggings that were in the show this evening. Why is the Petite only 26", and the reg. only 29. I am only 5ft1" and a short (not petite) in crouch, also my legs aren't real short. I am concerned the Petite will be too short. 26 is pretty short. I think some of the other brands are also saying these lengths.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Leggings ?

I noticed that once again a pair of pants, or leggings in this case was unavailable in Tall. For the past several pants she's released, there haven't been any Talls. She says they're coming on her FB page when asked. I really miss her longer ones. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the measurements and the rise in both the regular and petite are nearly the same. I usually need petite, but in these, I would buy they regular.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

SG tops are all starting to look alike to me. She needs some new ideas. As for the pants a 29"" inseam is way too short for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what's going on with her ankle pants for the petites, I had to send them back because the rise was too long and the length I didn't care for. I think for the leggins, if you look at the length on the tall models and it looks appropriate instead of high waters you should be ok to order the petite size. I don't know why SG doesn't have Tracy or Meredith model the petite fashions she does offer so we could get an idea of the petite fit.

Honored Contributor

Land's End Starfish leggings are a 27", if that works better for you.

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 wishmoon said:

I noticed that once again a pair of pants, or leggings in this case was unavailable in Tall. For the past several pants she's released, there haven't been any Talls. She says they're coming on her FB page when asked. I really miss her longer ones. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I notice that too. I find it quite annoying! Pretty much every time she's on the air, she harps on about how she started out in the business with trousers and knows all about the fit of trousers and how it's "critical" to have the perfect fit. LOL, I guess those of us that are tall don't matter with the fit though. Susan, those of us that are tall would like to have our pants fall at the correct length too, whether they are capris, ankle or full length pants. If QVC can offer petite and sizes up to 3X, then there should also be a tall option! Quit saying you have pants that fit everyone, when obviously, they don't.

Valued Contributor

Those of you who want the Talls should go on Susan's Facebook page and put your request there. She reads -- and replies -- to all comments. I know because she answered a comment of mine pretty swiftly.

Super Contributor

I am 5ft 1, but always wore something like a 28 or 29 inch inseam. That is not unusual my friends also wear that inseam. My daughter at 5ft 7 probably wears a 30 or 31. I can order a regular, but that shouldn't be the case. I would like to see a Petite model with these leggings.

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Zita said:

Those of you who want the Talls should go on Susan's Facebook page and put your request there. She reads -- and replies -- to all comments. I know because she answered a comment of mine pretty swiftly.

I have a few times, but she never responded to me.