Trusted Contributor

Ladies Need to Campaign for On Air Presentation of Linea tights

The new Linea by Louis Dell Olio tights (including extended sizes) are awesome according to all reviews. I asked Louis at his website for information concerning the new tights in larger sizes. It is my understanding that the waitlist availability may be subject to popularity and satisfaction. I have NEVER seen tights offered in size F and G, and more ladies should be aware they are available. Additionally, there are only rave reviews for these tights.

Please let it be known loud and clear how you feel so that these do not disappear.

QVC let's have an airing on these. A fantastic item with the opportunity to please so many more women should not be overlooked.

I, for one, saw these too late and am on waitlist. Would not want to be disappointed.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies Need to Campaign for On Air Presentation of Linea tights

These Linea Tights are Fantastic! Not sure why the Q decided to sell them On Line Only - no presentation except when Louis 'Sneak Peeks' them during one of his Linea Shows.

So many options - and the size selection is Fantastic!

There are already a Total of 43 Reviews - ALL FIVE STAR!

QVC Photos New

Valued Contributor

I can't believe what a difference there is in tights. I wear C in most tights and I am long from my waist to my crotch. I have a devil of a time getting them to fit all the way up and usually keep tugging at them all day. If I go to a larger size the legs are baggy. These are perfect; they are not skimpy and I don't kill myself trying to get them on. Also, plenty of toe room, no more squeezed toes. I was thrilled when I saw all of the current colors for fall offered and the blacks are really, really BLACK. None of this kind of grayish black, kind of off color stuff. I have received all the colors and anxiously await my order for the black with black lace up the back. They looked fabulous on Louis's wife Jac. Walnut is a true dark brown and Aubergine looks good with all the wines etc. and who doesn't need classic, beautiful Navy. I have several articles of clothing in different shades of wines and burgundies and this color blends beautifully. Did I mention they are very reasonably priced. I hope ladies who have a hard time finding larger sizes hear about these since they are a new venture for Linea by Louis Dell'Olio and try them. Louis mentioned if they do well he will offer more designs and colors.

Honored Contributor

Have you contacted Customer Service about this?

Valued Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Have you contacted Customer Service about this? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Good Morning Tinkrbl44... I'm not sure if your post was a response to mine. I only contact CS when I have a problem and I sure don't have a problem with these fabulous tights!! I am so happy I can wear skirts and tights so comfortably instead of opting for pants so often in the winter. Tights used to be cut correctly and then something happened. I found a high end brand at Nordstrom and Bergdorf's that fits beautifully but the lower price brands out in the general marketplace are cut skimpily. So I am a happy camper. Maybe I should contact CS and give them a compliment, they would probably not know how to respond.Smile

Valued Contributor

The best way to get the Q's attention is their FB page, not these forums.

Valued Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Zita said:

The best way to get the Q's attention is their FB page, not these forums.

Oh, I so disagree. There are many Q purchasers who do not do FB and the Q does read these forums. They even respond to them. I have received communications from QVC in regards to queries on this site. The Q also reads the responses buyers send in under the individual items. I am pleased we have several different formats available to express our opinions about items either purchased or would like to have in the future. I think they are a great tool especially with the costs of shipping etc.. I read and learn a lot from purchasers and sometimes decide to buy or not to buy depending on what they issues they present.