Esteemed Contributor

25% off fashion clearance items 8/29-9/1

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I'll have to check that out. HSN does have great sales and clearance events! Wish QVC would get a clue!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/29/2014 GoodStuff said:

I'll have to check that out. HSN does have great sales and clearance events! Wish QVC would get a clue!

Yes, it would be nice, but doubtful~ Some great deals on DG2 jackets!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Shop HQ does too. If you are patient eventually that piece of jewelry you have your eye on will usually come up at a good sale price. Clothing often more than 50% off, although I can't attest to the quality.

Honored Contributor
On 8/29/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 8/29/2014 GoodStuff said:

I'll have to check that out. HSN does have <em>great</em> sales and clearance events! Wish QVC would get a clue!

Yes, it would be nice, but doubtful~ Some great deals on DG2 jackets!

A lot of that clearance is from Diane Gillman. Stuff she couldn't sell.

Super Contributor
I'm waiting for a Buxton leather purse on ShopHQ to go down further. It's currently at $96 from $185. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, ha, ha. I ordered a pair of $100 Natori palazzo pants for $20 from HSN last week and I just saw they're down to $14.99, so I'll call customer service and get off another $5. You just can't beat HSN clearance prices. I did order the Joan Rivers Initialed Scarf for a gift and it actually was HALF Price on a QVC clearance, now that's rare, ha, ha.
Honored Contributor
On 8/29/2014 cyndog said: I'm waiting for a Buxton leather purse on ShopHQ to go down further. It's currently at $96 from $185. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, ha, ha. I ordered a pair of $100 Natori palazzo pants for $20 from HSN last week and I just saw they're down to $14.99, so I'll call customer service and get off another $5. You just can't beat HSN clearance prices. I did order the Joan Rivers Initialed Scarf for a gift and it actually was HALF Price on a QVC clearance, now that's rare, ha, ha.
The Natori line is beautiful. Will check it out. A few excellent buys from Hal Rubenstein, and Naeem, esp if you wear plus size. Hal's Lana dress is now under 20 dollars, and his Jessica sling back shoe for 23! That shoe is a copy of the Manolo Blahnik sling back shoe. Certainly some good buys- sizes and colors are limited- but to pick up one of these items for around 20 is fabulous!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
Yes, you're right and even things that have to be tailored still end up a good deal.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought two items "over there". Easy Spirit sneakers in my size and width. Over $24.00 saved from both hsn and Easy Spirit's sites and free s/h. Also bought a pair of Marla Wynne pants and saved $50.00 off original price; $1.99 s/h. Sizes and colors are going fast, as you might expect.

Honored Contributor
What's also wonderful is that the HSN system will keep track of your ""one-off"" purchases. Once you hit the 75 dollar merchandise total-even if it's 5 separate orders-they will credit you back for all shipping charges on each invoice.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri