Honored Contributor

Providing on screen item info/numbers for all items worn by the models

Has anyone noticed??? HSN has started to run a lower screen banner or side banner during fashion shows listing all the items being worn by the models-clothing, jewelry, shoes. It's not constant, so it doesn't interfere with viewing, and it's helpful to quickly identify or order all items of interest. Can we get QVC to do the same, especially for PM Style and the LRS shows?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Providing on screen item info/numbers for all items worn by the models

Probably not.

Honored Contributor

We've been asking for years, I don't think it will ever happen, mainly because a lot of those items are not from QVC.

Super Contributor

I have noticed in the last week, they put a little screen that shows what the Host is wearing. One was the leather jacket about $299.00 from Isaac that Jill was wearing. I really like the feature and hope QVC continues with it.

Super Contributor

This would be a fabulous idea. Not just the models info but also the host. It would certainly help so we don't have to search and ask on the boards about what was the item #.

Super Contributor

That would be useless to me.

I don't pay close attention when watching QVC.

I don't have pencil and paper handy and even if I did, there's no way I can read anything on the TV screen from all the way across the room.

Frequent Contributor

Great idea.