Honored Contributor

LRS is back! New show tomorrow/Aug 29th

Yay! Can't wait to see the models in the new "The Look" items shown on Lisa's blog. Loving the leather pencil skirt from Sharper Image collection and sheath dress from Night Moves collection. Anything of interest to you fashionistas???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LRS is back! New show tomorrow/Aug 29th

I ordered the skirt in two colors (seems to run small by QVC standards) and the dress is fabulous too. I think she has a new leather jacket this week and the faux leather one I really want next week. Next week is the satchel I think.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 gardensla said:

I ordered the skirt in two colors (seems to run small by QVC standards) and the dress is fabulous too. I think she has a new leather jacket this week and the faux leather one I really want next week. Next week is the satchel I think.

Oh cool-have you received your skirts? Which colors did you buy? They run small? My experience with GILI apparel fit is that it is more true to size/B&M. I wear XS or S in IM and Linea, but have to go to M in GILI. So confusing at times, LOL. Lisa looks amazing in this skirt with the peasant style white blouse-photo on Facebook.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Oh cool-have you received your skirts? Which colors did you buy? They run small? My experience with GILI apparel fit is that it is more true to size/B&M. I wear XS or S in IM and Linea, but have to go to M in GILI. So confusing at times, LOL. Lisa looks amazing in this skirt with the peasant style white blouse-photo on Facebook.

No, they just came up today. I'll have them Tuesday. I looked at the measurement and where I'd order a 4 at the Q, I had to order an 8. There's zero stretch and it's very fitted so measurements are key here. I bought the tan and the black. I have that blouse, by they way. It's poly but pretty!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

No, they just came up today. I'll have them Tuesday. I looked at the measurement and where I'd order a 4 at the Q, I had to order an 8. There's zero stretch and it's very fitted so measurements are key here. I bought the tan and the black. I have that blouse, by they way. It's poly but pretty!

Thx for the sizing details. Yes, I'm an 8 in this skirt. Had to buy a 10 in the GILI sleeveless leather top with the long back zipper, due to bust size (march purchase?). I just reorganized my closet and decided that I wanted a leather skirt-pencil style. So I was delighted to see the new GILI one. Hope they work for you!

Esteemed Contributor

Thx for the sizing details. Yes, I'm an 8 in this skirt. Had to buy a 10 in the GILI sleeveless leather top with the long back zipper, due to bust size (march purchase?). I just reorganized my closet and decided that I wanted a leather skirt-pencil style. So I was delighted to see the new GILI one. Hope they work for you!

Me too. I'd been wanting a slim faux leather skirt and have high hopes!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Me too. I'd been wanting a slim faux leather skirt and have high hopes!!

These skirts are going to fly out the door tomorrow, esp at this price point. Nice colors-wish I could have 1 of each. Got my "must have" black skirt, and ordered the Linea Herringbone tights and the Linea back leg lace tights-both in black. Those tights/designs will look Ah-mazing with a pencil style leather skirt. By ordering all three items together, the shipping for both of the tights was reduced by 50 percent. Yay!!! Now I want to find a white peasant style blouse. Paired with the leather skirt, it gives you a feminine yet edgy style. Fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I almost bought the Giuliana leather pencil skirt-price is 59 reduced by 10 dollars for her shows today. The GILI skirt is 43 & I think a nicer design!!!

Honored Contributor

What a chic, edgy yet feminine style!! From Lisa's Facebook page: Ok, this skirt...IS THE BOMB! http://qvc.co/FauxLeatherPencilSkirt It is an awesome man made leather, flattering fit, perfect length and under $45!!! Did I mention it comes in 5 colors?! It's so good it makes me a little irrational.

Frequent Contributor

I am also thinking about the skirt- want a color to go with the Isaac jacket on Monday night that I am waitlisted in shadow gray

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Geo-Floral-Jacquard-Knit-Jacket.product.A257182.html?sc=A2571...

What color would you choose?